This site is committed to suring that its site is accessible to all users.
The accesskeys used by this site are designated as an alternative for people with disabilities.
The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as follows:
* Alt+U: Top block, containing the links to the Home and navigation of this site.
* Alt+L: Left block, containing the links to the major sections and navigation of this site.
* Alt+C: Center block, providing the principal information of the page.
* Alt+R: Right block, providing the Quick link to related web site or advertisement link.
※When this website project labels is nuable elects by the mouse spot,you may use the following keyboard
operating mode to glance over the material
* ← → or ↑↓：Presses the left key and the right key or on the key and under the key moves the label order。
* Home or d→：May move directly to the label first item or the last item。
* Tab：Pauses after this label, may move using the Tab key to the content page glances over this material, meets when the radio button please coordinate to use ← → or↑↓to move the project order。
* Tab + Shift：Presses Tab + Shift to be possible the round trip migration to the previous material；When moves to the label project you may continue to use ← → or↑↓to move the label order。